Monday, May 16, 2011

The Gator, The Boys, and Painted Toes

Hi there! It's Ella Kate. I was super excited when Mommy and Daddy said we were going to Columbus for the night because I love going to see Nana and Pop. And this visit had a bonus!!! John David and Gregory, my super cool cousins, hung around until I got into town so we could play together!!! How awesome!!! It is a bit difficult to get the three of us to cooperate for a picture, but we did our best to try and get a good one for Nana....sort of....

I may be a girly girl, but that doesn't stop me from getting my hands dirty and playing like a boy sometimes! Check me out in the gator!!!!
John David gave me a few driving pointers since he has a few years of experience on me.
And then, I was off!!!! Gregory was my brave passenger as we drove off into the sunset...
I also got to visit with my Meemaw while in Columbus. She had a special treat for me today. A Minnie Mouse bathing suit...2 of my favorite things wrapped up into 1!!!!!

And finally, please take notice of my little piggies. Yes, they are a lovely shade of hot pink. While visiting my Mamaw in the hospital, I noticed she had some really fancy toes. Well, it was then a necessity to get my toes in proper sandal wearing shape. I heart my painted toes!!!!
Much love,
Ella Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment