Monday, September 27, 2010

Maroon, White, Fight, Fight, Fight

It was so exciting to be in Starkville on Saturday! J stayed in Hattiesburg for some much needed relaxation and also a bit of work, so Ella Kate and I met my parents and rode with them. We really missed having J with us, but it was great to see the Dawgs pull out a victory.

We got to visit with Aunt Haley for a bit. This made Ella Kate VERY happy. EK was a big fan of Haley's tatoo...I guess we will need to get her one for the next game.


EK and I were able to visit with lots of friends. It was super hot while we tailgated, but Ella Kate was the perfect angel!!! We met up with Sally and sweet Vera Kate. EK was obsessed with VK. She just watched her and would say "baby." She LOVES her little sis!!!
We also got to hang out with Meaghan, Mary Reeves, and baby Murphy. Murphy made his MSU debut at a whopping 2 weeks old! He is ADORABLE!!! We are SOOOOOO excited about the Gordon family moving to Starkville!!! Congrats Wes on the new job!!!!

The parachute crew brought in the flag and game ball. I LOVE when they do this...I get teary eyed (surprise, surprise!) Mrs. Cynthia, they made me think of Walt! Maybe one day he will get to jump onto Davis Wade Stadium!!!!
And once again, Miss Priss fell asleep. She only slept through the first quarter though. Once she woke up, she was so in to the ball game. She cheered and danced and "woofed" the entire time. She is so fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!!! Such cute pictures!!! They made my night. Mary Reeves, Ella Kate and Vera Kate- three double names and three generations of DG family- I love it! They are all so precious (and Murphy is cute too, obviously!) P.S. Meaghan looks way too good to have had a baby just a few weeks ago!!! Insane!!!

    I love you and miss you!!! Tell EK that I say hi.

    ReplyDelete