Thursday, September 23, 2010

Last Weekend

J and I headed down to Death Valley on Saturday to cheer on the Bulldogs...well, we didn't cheer loud enough to pull out a W, but we had a good time spending the day together without little bit. I was not as impressed with the whole LSU experience as I thought I might be. I expected more excitement/enthusiasm from the fans. LSU has NOTHING on a game at Davis Wade Stadium!
I did enjoy getting to see the tiger. Our seats were super close to the field...like the camera is not even zoomed in...so we got a really good look at him. Pretty good life!
Our sweet friend Baker Swedenburg gave us the tickets and it was super to get to watch him warm up! We are so ready for next season when he will be punting every game!!!!
While we were in Baton Rouge, Ella Kate got to spend the weekend with Big G and Kay Kay. Aunt Haley was home for the weekend and they seemed to have a fabulous time playing together. Thank you G and Kay Kay for keeping EK!!!!
Ella Kate thinks Haley hung the moon...I think Haley is pretty smitten with EK as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment