Monday, September 6, 2010

1 and 0

I love football season! I love everything about it. For weeks now, I have been counting down until kickoff and it finally is here!!!! What a great way to start the season too! We had a great day in Starkville on Saturday and we can't wait to get back up there on Thursday for some SEC play!!!We met my parents and my sister at Old Venice for a little pregame meal. It was quite delish!!!
Aunt Haley and Ella Kate...EK had a great time hanging out with Haley on Friday too! She LOVES her aunt Hey Hey.
Our little Bulldog Family
Ella Kate did very well with following all the cowbell rules. She "respects the bell."
Ella Kate slept through every game she went to last year. Apparently, there is something about Davis Wade Stadium that makes her want to sleep because she slept through the first half on Saturday as well!
She woke up for halftime though and she really liked the music. She danced and clapped and had a big time.
It was a great night to kick off hopefully a great season and we were so lucky to be there. Ella Kate was wonderful and we had such a fun time. Thank you G and Kay Kay for our tickets and all the help wrestling the little monkey pre-game. Only 3 more days and we get to do it again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! How fun to be there for such a big win!!! EK looks PRECIOUS per usual. I love the dress and big bow! I know she was a great cheerleader, when she was awake. :) I'm sad that I missed it. Give her hugs and kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete