Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What A Day!

Today we celebrated Christmas with J's family. Everyone came to our house for dinner and presents. J did an awesome job smoking our turkey (with the help of Josh...thank you tons!!) and J's mom did the rest. It was so great to have everyone together!!!
This is Ella Kate's tree in her room. This picture was taken moments before she decided to pull the tree over and cut her lip...blood and all...but no worries, she laughed the whole time because she thinks when things fall, it is hilarious. She is ok, no stressing, it is just a little scratch.
Nana loves to read to her grandkids. EK wanted to "help" by turning all the pages. It doesn't matter if you are finished with the page or not, she is going to turn the page when she wants to.
I LOVE HAVING A LITTLE GIRL!!! How cute is this? Thank you Aunt Lee Ellen for getting us our first tutu!!!! I can't wait to take some pictures of EK in this...I am thinking some pearls will be a nice touch!!!
Sweet Gregory is having such a fun time!
Yep, that's a Snuggie...for kids!!! I wish I would have thought of it!!!!!
After dinner and presents, we headed to "The City of Lights" to see what we could see. No smile from EK though, we woke her up to take this picture.
What cute nephews we have!!! John David is 6 and Gregory is 2 1/2.
John David, Lee Ellen, Gregory, and Ren posing in a tree. Too fun!!!
Nana and Pop and all their grandkids
Highlight of the night, by far, had to be seeing Ren, Lee Ellen, and the boys in the car ride. It was truly a sight to see. I had tears in my eyes as I tried to take pictures. I think I took about 25 shots and there is not a single one with everyone looking at the camera. Hopefully this will give you an idea!!! =)

Schedule for tomorrow....Brunch with the Nelson crew and then off to my parents. YAY my sissy is finally home and we will get to see her!!!!!! More pictures to come tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment