Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Busy Little 6 Month Old

Today Ella Kate is 6 months old. CRAZY!!!! We go to the doctor for her check up and shots tomorrow...NO FUN!!!!
Yesterday was a super fun day! My wonderful friends Sally and Meaghan were in town, so we went to lunch with the babies and our moms. Sally, we are SOOOOOOOOO excited for little Ray to get here in July! I love the sono picture though!!!!!
Mary Reeves, Meaghan, me and EK. Our friends Amanda and Courtney came over with their kids too, but Mary Reeves and Ella Kate were napping so we did not get a big group shot of all the babies. It was like a day care in my living room!!! So great!!!!
Best friends!!!
Meaghan and Ella Kate
After the daycare cleared out, our dear friends Pam and Sarah Kat Sykes came to spend the night. We had fun hanging out and opening Christmas gifts. We are so excited to hang out some more at Breakthru this week!!!!
My family came to church with J and me on Sunday. No, we did not plan to match, but took pictures anyway!!!
Auntie Jo and Ella Kate
Aunt Ha Ha and Ella Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment