Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 2 Festivities

This morning we had brunch with the Nelsons before they all headed home. We had a great time getting to hang out and I think the kids really had a blast getting to "play."
YEAH, JORDAN IS HOME!!!!! I am so excited that she is home from the blizzard like weather of Virginia. So nice to greet her today with the 68 degree temperature!
Ella Kate LOVES her Auntie Jo and she REALLY loved pulling her hair...this would be why I wear my hair in a pony tail every single day!

I am a little concerned! Ella Kate appears to be trying to get away as fast as she can from Raggedy Ann! She will have to get over this since she WILL be a DG one day. If you are wondering what EK is looking at...it's Jordan telling her that she should be a Phi Mu.

No comments:

Post a Comment