Thursday, October 29, 2009

EK turns 4 Months!!

Ella Kate is 4 months old! Some of these pictures are pretty poor in quality due to taking them on my phone. EK does not like to cooperate when the red light shines in her face from my camera. Even with the not so great quality...the cheesy grin is very visible!!!
So, what are we up to these days? Well, we are now sitting up on our own! What can I say, EK is a beast!!! She is doing great and she loves to be able to see everything that is going on around her. She is rolling all over the place too. I just can't believe how grown up she is! We are starting rice cereal tomorrow....this should be fun!
We went to the doctor today for our check up and shots. Here are the stats:
weight: 15 lbs 1 oz--35%
height: 25 in--25%
head: 42.6cm--55%
With this smile you wouldn't believe that this sweet baby just had 3 shots! She is such a good and happy baby! We are so lucky!!! Side note...this was my dress that she is wearing. I love to make her wear my things and then compare our pictures.....eventhough she looks more like her Aunt Jordan than either of her parents.

Well, that's about it for now. I can't wait to post some Halloween pictures of our little pumpkin!!! Also, big day on Tuesday!!! Ella Kate will go to Mother's Day Out with me for the first time!!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment