Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Little Punkin'

Ella Kate and I spent Halloween in Madison. We had a great brunch with my Mamaw and Papaw Porter and we got to spend time with my sister Haley. Mamaw made this little ghost dress and my mom appliqued the ghost on it...too cute! I love hats, so I got this one for EK off of etsy.com. It came with 7 different colored flowers so you can always match your outfit! How festive, right?
Ella Kate was far too interested in watching the Bulldogs on TV to smile for my pictures. At least we pulled out the W!!! It is about time!!!
Our little punkin'. She was not a fan of the pumpkin but she wore it for a little bit while we greeted the trick or treaters. Best costume to come to the door: 2 Michael Jacksons complete with rhinestone jackets, socks and gloves...quite cute! Funniest thing to happen: "Thomas the Tank Engine" (a 4-ish little boy) decided after getting his candy that he would just like to come on inside and see what my family was doing. He headed on down the hall before his mother even realized what was going on.

Yeah for big girl food! This is EK's first experience and she loves it. Only problem is she really likes to help with her bottles and the spoon, so it becomes very messy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment