Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ella Kate's Christening

Today was Ella Kate's Christening at church. We were so blessed to have the support of so many of our family members and our friends. Ella Kate was sooooooo great! I had been nervous that she would scream when President Smith was doing his thing, or that she would spit up all over his robe. Luckily, everything went perfectly! Here are some of the pictures from the day!!!
Pres and EK LOVE each other!!! I think he would have preached his whole sermon holding her! He brought it today with the message. It was AWESOME!
EK didn't seem to mind the water on her head. I have been practicing with her everyday during bath time so she would be prepared.
My Papaw and Mamaw and my Aunt Carolyn. Mamaw made Ella Kate's dress out of her best friend's wedding dress. It was so beautiful!
Our family
My parents (Big G and Kay Kay) and Aunt Haley...notice Haley is sporting the maroon in celebration of the Bulldog victory yesterday!!! WOOOO HOOOOO
J's parents (Nana and Pop), J's brother Ren and his wife Lee Ellen and our nephews John David and Gregory.
We had lunch at our house after church for our families. This is cute Gregory hanging out in the tree. I LOVE this picture.
Now J joined in the tree climbing fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can leave comments now....YEA! I want to squeeze those baby cheeks so baaaddd!!

    Also, I'm linking you to our blog...which is so outdated!

    ReplyDelete