Sunday, August 16, 2009

DG Bid Day





Saturday was Bid Day at State. It was a crazy week for Haley but in the end, everything worked out GREAT and Haley became a Delta Gamma new member!!!! Of course Mama and I are super excited!!!! They pledged 64 girls I believe and from what I am told, they are awesome. Fun facts...Ella Kate went to her first Bid Day!!! She even got to meet the one and only Eleanor Smith Slaughter!!!! Mrs. Slaughter said she was very excited to see EK in 2027 when she pledges! Kathryn Adamson Evans little sister Sara Anne also pledged DG. She and Haley met for the first time on Bid Day. Their picture is the second from the bottom. Pretty great that one of my best friends from college would have a sister in the same pledge class with my baby sister!!! Also, my sweet Anne Robinson pledged DG!! She and Haley are in the bottom picture. She was in our youth group in Pelahatchie and she is AMAZING!!! I am super excited!! Her twin sister Sarah is going through rush at Ole Miss in a couple of months...maybe we will get her too!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment