Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lately

I am sorry for the ridiculous amount of pictures in this post, but a lot has been going on this week. Ella Kate will be 2 months old this weekend!!! It seemed like the last 2 months of my pregnancy would NEVER end...and then amazingly, these 2 months with EK have FLOWN by! She is so fun and we are having a blast. EK really likes to sit in the Bumbo. I guess she feels like she can really see what is going on when she is in it. She holds her head up so well, and she is able to roll over very well also. It amazes me that someone who can not crawl can manage to scoot all over the floor!!!




















My papaw had surgery earlier this week so my Aunt Ellen and Aunt Carolyn came into town. EK really loved getting to meet them.





















J and I took EK to Frank and Andrea Haynes' new house to try out their pool. It was REALLY cold, so EK was not that big of a fan of it. And no, we did not just let her float on the raft (before you report me to DHS) we were both holding on to it so she could not go anywhere!!! Hopefully she will like the beach a bit more when we go in October!!!

















Tonight was EK's first football game and no, it was not State!! West Alabama was in town so we went to see EK's best friend Mary Reeves!!! We had fun visiting with Meaghan and Wes at the tailgate!! It made me get super excited about MSU starting up next week!!! EK didn't even seem to mind being held by the tiger...I hope she likes Bully!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment