Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Month Old

I can hardly believe that Ella Kate is already a month old...actually, she will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. I know it sounds cliche, but time really is flying by. She is such a happy and good baby and I am loving getting to spend time with her. She even slept for 6 1/2 hours last night!! I hope she becomes as good of a sleeper as me!!! I am so thankful to get the opportunity to stay at home with her. I do not know what I would do if I had to go back to school this week!

EK and I spent the week at KayKay and Big G's house (my parents.) J spent the week in Pelahatchie for Shiloh's campmeeting. J was in charge of the youth activities. This is the church where we served for 2 1/2 years. We have very special friends there and it was a great opportunity for J to spend some time with the kids who are such a big part of our lives. We are very thankful though that he has come home now!!! Thank you mom and dad for letting EK and me crash with you guys. It was fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment