Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017

It's been such a good day celebrating our risen Savior!  Church this morning was absolutely amazing and such a sweet, spirit filled time. We have been singing the song "Resurrecting" by Elevation Worship over the last few weeks and I can not get the lyrics out of my mind. My favorite part says:

By Your spirit I will rise
From the ashes of defeat
The resurrecting king
Is resurrecting me
In your name I come alive
To declare your victory
The resurrecting king
Is resurrecting me

So very grateful that the grave could not hold Him and we get to be a part of His victory!

So, here are a few pictures from the day.....starting with the obligatory snaps in front of the flower covered cross....



It's always a positive when you get to wear a twirly dress!
After church, we grabbed a bite to eat and then headed to our house for a little birthday celebration for a certain almost 4 year old. 
She was a big fan of everyone singing to her! 

It blows my mind that this little girl is almost 4!!!!!
We ate cupcakes and ice cream and then it was time for some presents. 
She was so excited to find Emerson her new Wellie Wisher. Emma sleeps with the American Girl catalog every night so needless to say, she was thrilled to see her very own doll in real life!

EK was so proud of the necklace she made for Em. Emma seemed happy with it as well. 
Days like today make my heart feel like it might burst. The Lord has been so gracious to our family and we are overwhelmed by his goodness!  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment