Sunday, March 12, 2017

this and that

We have a sweet friend that is Jackson's number one fan. He invited us to the Jackson Light Show event downtown a couple of weeks ago. We had no idea what that meant but our night was free so we went to see what we could see. There were a lot of STEM activities, food trucks, and cool light displays and the kids had a blast!





Silhouettes seem so southern and classic to me, so when I saw a local shop was bringing in an artist, I knew I just had to have the kids' done. It was amazing to watch him work and I'm obsessed with the final products!


Walker got to show his artistic skills at his friend's birthday party. He is so proud of his raccoon!


It's been a busy birthday season!
Pump it up parties are a favorite!
These two are the very best friends. Love these pics of my little Irish twins!

Walker is so excited that tball has finally started. He has a bunch of little buddies on his team and I just don't think there is much cuter than a little guy in his baseball gear! It's should be a fun (or maybe just funny) season!
Some of my favorite ladies and I attended the Created for Care retreat for adoptive and foster moms. The weekend is one that I always look forward to as a time to connect, learn and just breathe. Our weekend did not disappoint and I'm so grateful to have these friends to journey through this crazy parenting gig alongside. 

It's spring break week! Hallelujah!  Our week is going to be pretty low key which is alright with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment