Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Dance, Dance, Dance!

EK had a weekend filled with all things dance! She and my parents went to Memphis on Friday and Saturday to see Riverdance. I'm not even sure how EK learned of Riverdance but she is a big fan and even has her own version that she loves to showcase. She loves watching YouTube videos so seeing the real thing in action was a very exciting notion for my little dancing queen.


They did some sight seeing around town before the show and EK loved documenting everything with my old camera.  

She thoroughly enjoyed  the performance but said the opera singer was unnecessary.  Kids are brutally honest! Thanks to Kay Kay and G for such a fun experience for Miss EK!
On Sunday, EK and I went to the production of Cinderella by her dance studio. It was probably my favorite of all the shows I have seen them do. So entertaining and so well done!  EK is beyond tickled that she will get to be a part of the summer intensive 2 week camp this summer and audition for the ballet company as well.  She can not wait to be a part of these amazing shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment