Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day from my little love bugs!
We are all sugared up thanks to parties for everyone over the last 2 days!  The teacher in me is exhausted!  Why must we party at the beginning of the week???? Now everyone is all fired up and we still have the rest of the week to deal with the aftermath!!!  But I digress.....

Emma's party was up first.
It's fun to work next door to her class. I love just popping in to see what she is doing!
Walker's was up next. 


I can't believe he is almost finished with K4!!!!! It is flying by way too quickly!
Playground loving for these two best friends! 
EK's party rounded out the festivities.

.

You know there is always going to be a BFF picture😉
Nothing like finding out your child is a "Super Pat" of the month by seeing the bulletin board on the way out of the building. Thanks for the heads up, EK!😂
Big smiles with our favorite principal Mrs. Smillie!  We love her so much!!!

It's been a good couple of days with my favorite little valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment