Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Father/Daughter Dance 2017

Sunday night was the Father/Daughter dance at our church. You may remember that last year, EK refused to dance and pouted in the corner. My children are never dramatic. J was worried a repeat performance would take place this year, but to his delight, he had a super excited date and she was ready to party!
She was so proud of her new dress. I let her pick it out on line and oh my stars, who knew sequins could make her life complete!!!
The duo went for a little pre dance dinner at her favorite spot...Newk's. #SoFancy  I got to keep an eye on them at the dance because I was helping snap pictures of everyone there. (No complaints from me😉)


They had the best (sweaty) time dancing together. EK was a dancing machine!  After a little while though, the girls seemed to ditch their daddies and opted for a girls dance party. They were adorable!




I keep hearing our family ministries pastor's words in my head that he shared with the dads in attendance. He said, "dads, you need to date your daughters before somebody else does. You need to show them how they deserve to be treated." Such a good reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment