Thursday, July 30, 2015

This and That

I love special keepsakes and this sweet dress EK wore to church is no exception.  Jordan and I both wore this dress 25+ years ago....sorry Haley, I don't know why you didn't wear it....or maybe you did and you just couldn't be still for a picture? I happened to have several boxes of my grandparents pictures that Aunt Carolyn gave me. I was so tickled to find the pictures of us wearing the dress and EK thought it was really special to get to wear the same dress. She smiled so proudly as she told everyone at church that it belonged to her mama.
Sometimes they are really sweet to each other. 
EK has been at cheer camp at school this week. She is loving being back with her friends and can't wait for school to start in 2 weeks!  They are dressing up with different themes each day at camp. This particular day was crazy hair day. She loved the star braid that I did thanks to the YouTube tutorial.
While we went to meet with the judge for Emma's readoption stuff, Walker went on a special adventure with Kay Kay.  Their adventure took them to Kroger among other places. He was pumped up to have his own shopping cart....and because he scored a new racket.
They are two peas in a pod. 
The kids got quiet in EKs room the other day (which is never a good sign). These three came out decked in their maroon gear. I guess they are kind of excited for kick off!!!
EK had a blast at cheer camp this week and the girls put on a pep rally today for their adoring fans.  They are ready for some football now!
Walker said "I liked all da things. I liked da boom dynamite. I liked da singing. I like all da cheerleaders!" He's a pretty good brother to watch his sister at pep rallies, dance recitals, etc. 


Only 1 more day left in July?? Say what?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment