Sunday, January 11, 2015

Good Times and Good Friends

Dare I say we are getting into a rhythm around here?!? It was such a good week for the big kids getting back in to the swing of school.  They both had awesome weeks and it helped things to feel so much more normal at our house!  Yay!

Ella Kate had one request when we went to China...a fan.  She was tickled that we came through for her and she has put on MANY a performance with her beloved fan.
Emma found a little friend.  She had the best time admiring herself!
My sweet friend Laura brought us dinner the other night and the girls had a big time playing while we visited.
Is this not how everybody cleans the house????
In the orphanage, Emma had "TV time" scheduled into her nightly routine. So, we have watched an episode of Magic School Bus each night after bath time. I looked over one night and saw this.  They are the sweetest. 
Nana came yesterday for a little visited and she kept the big kids while J and I went to Frank's wedding. The kids enjoyed all the extra attention and I appreciated all her help!
Walker even convinced her to take him home for a couple of days.
We so enjoyed getting to celebrate Frank and Bethany's wedding last night. It was gorgeous and so Jesus filled. We love these 2 and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for their marriage! 

Emma went along with us to the wedding. She was an angel baby and loved picking up the flower pedals off the floor.



Baby girl wore of my favorite dresses to the wedding.  My Mamaw Porter made this precious dress for Ella Kate and it is so special to see Emma in it as well.


And this is something I am pretty fired up about! My friend Laura and I have both felt the desire to start an Orphan Care Ministry in our church. We attended some training and visioning time yesterday with some area churches and it got us even more excited about our first meeting in a couple of weeks. We have some amazing things in the works and are anxious to see how the Lord will use this ministry for his glory!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got a few back-up fans. EK is going to wear that one out with her cute performance!

    ReplyDelete