Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Recap

It is crazy to me that we are in October now!  This year is flying by and we are just hanging on the best we can. On Friday night, J had to be at church for a Prep 7th grade homecoming party, so the kids requested a pallet party. We surprisingly made it all night!
On Saturday morning, we slept until 9:00!!!!!!!!!!! We woke up just in time to watch all the SEC Nation coverage in Starkville and the Game Day coverage in Oxford. We watched the game at my parents and pretty much feel like we must be bad luck charms for the Dawgs!!! They are doing so much better without us in Starkville!!!! If it means we go 6-0 on Saturday, I will gladly stay home!

 
I really do miss seeing friends and the game day excitement, but it is pretty awesome to just hang out with my people in the comforts of our house.  The Dawgs are some kind of legit this year, and I LOVE hearing all the positive things the announcers have to say as we watch on tv.  This Saturday is going to be seriously crazy with Gameday in town and the #2 and #3 teams playing! It's like a wild dream. Who would have believed that MSU would be involved in the Heisman and Playoff talk?!?!

After the Bulldogs took care of Texas A&M, we took advantage of the gorgeous fall day and did a little playing outside. It was perfection. 

I love fall. Mom sent me this picture of Ella Kate's work in the hall at school. I just think it's precious. 


Walker had a bit of a runny nose this weekend, so he and I snuggled up to watch our church via live stream. I loved getting to still be a part of church even though I could not be there. I'll be doing that a lot in a couple of months with Miss Emma. 


And don't forget!!!! This Thursday is our Noonday Collection fundraiser at the Layson's house. I would love to see you there but if you can't make it, you can always order online.  The instructions are below. 
Have a fabulous week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment