Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Festival


We had the best night at the Fall Festival at our church.  J has worked so hard to make tonight a reality and I think everything went beautifully.  My kids took advantage of the jumpies being set up all day and got some good playing time before the crowds rolled in.  A perk of daddy's job for sure!





Sweet friends!

I asked my crew for a family picture and this is the best I got.  Oh well. 

So very thankful to have Kay Kay and G to help wrangle the wild ones.  

We love Aunt Haley!  It is so amazing to have my parents and Haley in the same town with us. Living away from family for a while has really helped me appreciate them so much more! We couldn't make it without them!



Walker was so excited to see his precious teacher Ms Mandy.  He ran over to her and gave her the sweetest hug.  He said "I love Ms Mandy.  She's my best friend!"
We played some games and won some pretty awesome prizes. 




Loved seeing some of our d-group girls too!

The pastors took turns in the dunking booth.  Ella Kate thought it was hilarious to see J in there.  Walker just kept asking why he was having to do it.  J took quite a few dips in the little pool during his time in there!

Tonight was a great time of fun and fellowship with absolutely perfect weather. It could not have been any better and I loved spending the evening with some of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment