Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Twas the Night Before Kindergarten

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!  Ella Kate has been counting down the days until it was finally time for Kindergarten to begin and we have finally made it!!!  We went to meet her teacher Mrs. Barham this morning.  Everyone keeps saying that it is a super sweet class and I am so excited about all the EK will get to do and learn this year with so many new friends.  When we walked down to EK's classroom, I realized that it is the same classroom that both of my sister's were in for kindergarten.  I love that.  
(The building I was in got torn down years ago.  Tears.)
Kay Kay's room is just down the hall from EK's classroom, so we popped in to say hello.

After "Meet the Teacher,"  EK and I had a little lunch date and went to play at the Children's Museum for one last summer hoorah.

This afternoon, the K5 classes got together for a little party at the Reunion beach.  We met up with a friend of mine and her son who is in EK's class.  EK and Asher giggled the entire time and had a blast riding the golf cart to the party.






Mrs. Barham gave the kids some "Ready Confetti" to sprinkle underneath their pillows tonight.  Such a fun thing.
We got her uniform all ready to go and read The Night Before Kindergarten and then it was time to go to bed.  After all the festivities of the day, it didn't take long before sweet thing was cashed out and if I'm being honest, I'm not far behind her!!!  Tomorrow morning will be coming early for all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment