Monday, June 23, 2014

These Are The Days

Summer is treating us well!! As much as I love a good schedule and routine, the go with the flow attitude this summer is a welcomed change of pace.

We went for our weekly visit at my Papaw's and Aunt Carolyn was in town.  My kids always love going to play at Papaw's, but having Aunt Carolyn made it extra fun!

 Anchors away!!! We picked up mom before going to Papaw's and these 3 all had anchors in their eyes!

We are a host family for the International Ballet Competition that is in town.  Pretty amazing to me that this big deal event has Jackson as a host site every 4 years.  I'm sure the dancers from around the world are super impressed by "The City of Grace and Benevolence."  Anyway, our dancer competed on Wednesday, so EK and I went to show our support.  Dude was a BEAST!!!!  He made it on to the second round and is dancing again this weekend.

EK loves to craft and do art projects, so an art camp at the Children's Museum seemed like a perfect fit. EK and her bff Ruthie had a BLAST last week making lots of treasures.  Thank you Kay Kay for gifting my craft loving little girl with such a fun experience for her bday!!!!
EK has been begging for an Easy Bake Oven. So, with some bday gift cards from Nana, EK purchased her beloved oven the other night.  We all enjoyed some tasty cookies after our dinner.  Nothing like tiny little cookies cooked over a light bulb!!!!!
And finally, I leave you with these three....I can't even deal....they are my world!!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment