Thursday, June 26, 2014

Down By The Bay--Part 1

Ella Kate has been begging to make a little road trip down to the coast to play with Aunt Carolyn.  So, Mom, Haley, the kids and I loaded up and headed south.  The weather turned out just perfect for all the activities that we had planned.  

This is my Papaw's swing that lives at Aunt Carolyn's house now.  It was at his house in Starkville and Brandon and I have MANY memories of swinging for hours on it with my cousin Katie.  It just makes my heart happy to see my littles on this special swing!
 Our first stop was the playground.  We have made several trips to this hidden gem in the past.  The bridge that connects Bay St. Louis and Pass Christian was wiped out during Katrina.  When they rebuilt it, they added this amazing playground under the bridge.  It is so nice to have the breeze blowing from the water and the much appreciated shade provided by the bridge.  Pretty smart thinking on their part for sure!!!

Walker has NO fear.  When he saw EK climb up the big ladder to the big slide, he had to do it too.  I'm sure this is absolutely safe.....



 Next up was the splash pad.






We had a fabulous time in Bay St. Louis and so appreciate Aunt Carolyn's hospitality and willingness to take in our wild bunch!!! Pictures from the beach are up next....

No comments:

Post a Comment