Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I am so thankful that these 2 little monkeys call me mama.  
 I am also so thankful to call this one my mama.  I honestly don't know what I would do without her.  She goes above and beyond for our family and is so supportive and so giving.  She's my best friend.
 She's a pretty amazing Kay Kay too!!! 5 minutes after this picture was taken, MANY tears were shed in the backseat because those little angels wanted to go home with Kay Kay to live.  Way to make me feel loved guys.
I just have to show off the precious painting that J had done for me!!!  Our amazingly talented friend Lissa painted a portrait of EK a couple of years ago and I am thrilled to have this one of my little man to hang up as well.  LOVE!!!!!!

We are all pretty excited to head to Columbus in a few days to see another special lady!!! We are so lucky to have such incredible families! Get ready Nana!!! We will be there soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment