Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Just a Few Things

This morning, the preschool had a Mother's Day Tea.  Ella Kate was so excited to get to serve me cake and punch...so excited that she actually ate my cake!!!!
The kids drew portraits of each of their moms.  Ella Kate's drawing is on the left in the middle with the GIANT earrings...the child knows me well!!!!
I loved making lists of what my students would say when I was teaching school.  I just think it is so funny to see all the things that the kids say!  Brownie points to EK for being so sweet!
 The kids also painted vases and made some watercolor flowers as a gift.  EK is so proud of hers that she said it might be best to just keep it in her room for safe keeping.
After the tea, we went over to Papaw's for lunch.  We got to check on the mama duck that made her nest right by the building.  The kids LOVED that!
 So thankful that we get to visit so often and that my kids have such a special relationship with Papaw.  It is truly a gift!!!



 We are also doing swimming lessons this week.  EK is a pretty good little swimmer and is focusing on her form and swimming correctly now instead of just survival mode swimming.  W has no fear! When the teacher asked if there was anything she needed to know, all I could say was "he may jump off the side if you turn away for even a second!!"  That guy LOVES the water and has cried both days this week when his lesson was finished.  Bring on summer when we can play at the pool!

W and I had a little play time at the park while EK was busy at school yesterday.  He had such a fun time!
He was cracking up during carpool, so I just had to capture his sweet little face!!! I can't believe he will be 2 TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment