Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello March!

How is it already March???? I guess it has to do with all the fun activities that seem to fill our days.  This past weekend was just wonderful.  The Noonday Collection trunk show was at our house on Saturday.  The pieces were absolutely amazing and the conversations with friends were priceless.  I LOVE my friends and it just makes my heart happy when we are together.  You can still place orders for our fundraiser until this Thursday, March 6 at noon.  So, shop with a purpose and help #bringemmahome.  www.laurawalton.noondaycollection.com and enter "Nelson Family" in the trunk show field.
There was also a youth event at our church all weekend.  Over 800 students from all over Mississippi gathered for worship, teaching, and fellowship.  My kids took advantage of the inflatables before all the big kids got to the church.  A fun perk to Daddy's job!!!!
The kids stayed with my parents, so a trip to get ice cream was a must.  Kay Kay's looking good in her "Choose Love" shirt!!!
This kid is earning his keep around here.  He LOVES to vacuum and he really does a great job! It is a happy day for me!!! Walker can vacuum and Ella Kate makes the beds.  It's awesome.  Wonder when they can learn to do the laundry?
The weather yesterday was perfect, so we spent the afternoon swinging and swinging.  These 2 would live outside if I let them.
EK has decided that she wants to go to Big Church every week now.  Yesterday, I thought my heart might explode as she sang "One Thing Remains" at the top of her lungs during worship.  I can't even deal.  So thankful for her sweet heart.
Walker was so excited this morning when he found pockets in his new pants.  I think he feels like such a big boy.  Don't get too used to it brother!!! You still have plenty of jon jons in your closet!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment