Friday, December 27, 2013

The Night Before Christmas


Our church had 2 services for Christmas Eve so we went to the contemporary service and Mom, Dad and Haley joined us.  Before we left, I told the kids I wanted a picture in front of the tree.  Sweet little kiddos humored their crazy picture taking mama.
After I finished, I told them it was time to go.  Well, this little dude just kept standing there posing.  I asked him if he wanted a picture by himself and he said "uh huh!!!"  Little stinker!
Not to be outdone by brother, EK then needed a picture by herself.  I had to crop Walker out of this because he was doing his best to photo bomb her picture as well.
The candles sure were pretty and the service was fabulous.  Y'all the Vibe band is amazing!!! We are blessed with some really talented worship leaders and I seriously tear up every single service because worship is so powerful!
After church, we came back to our house for pancakes.  It's the traditional Jones family Christmas Eve meal.

After dinner, EK went to sprinkle her reindeer food in the yard.  It was extra sparkly this year!!!

We let EK open her present from us before she went to bed.  (Walker had already called it a night)
Kay Kay came through and brought us some cookies to leave for Santa since we didn't do any baking this year.  Oops.  Santa didn't seem to mind.  I mean, they were double stuffed golden oreos!!!!!
Next up....Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment