Sunday, December 15, 2013

Happy Birthday G!

Friday was my daddy's birthday.  We all went to have dinner at the Trace Grill and then came over to our house for cake.  

 I think it is fairly obvious that my Papaw is pretty crazy about my kiddos!



 My Aunt Diane was in town for a visit which is always so great!  We are already excited that she will be back in MS after the new year!!!

 EK led the birthday song and took care of the blowing out the candle responsibilities as well. She loves a birthday party!


 I mean, could these 3 be having any more fun???  Walker about spazzed out when Aunt Carolyn walked through the door.


 While we were all sitting around visiting, there was a knock at the door.  My cousin Katie flew in from Charlotte to surprise our Papaw.  I think he was super shocked but so very thrilled to have her here for the weekend! We all loved getting to see her!!!

It was such a great night to be together and celebrate another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment