Thursday, November 8, 2012

Walker is 6 Months Old

I am seriously not sure how this is possible, but Walker is 6 months old today! He is the happiest little guy in the whole world.  His smile can light up a room and his laugh is just too precious.  Walker has found his voice and squeals like a pig when he gets excited.  He is very ticklish and the squeal really comes out when you tickle him.  He makes me feel like I am the funniest person in the whole world because all I have to do is look at him, and he cracks up.


Walker has 2 teeth now.  CRAZY!!! Ella Kate had only 1 tooth when she turned 1, so this is a new thing for me for sure....at least it explains all the drooling! Walker is great at sitting up and he has started the army crawl.  He is still loving his baby food.  Sweet Potatoes are still the favorite, but he doesn't seem to mind the green stuff...I just hate feeding it to him because it smells so terrible!!!  We will be starting fruits soon.  I am sure they will be a hit!
He is wearing size 2 diapers and mainly 6 month clothing.  Changing his clothes is like wrestling a bear.  He does not stay still long! He still loves his feet and his pacifier.  He LOVES his sister.  My favorite part of the day is when EK goes in to his room and talks to him when he wakes up.  She is hilarious and I have no idea where she has heard some of the things that she says to him. =)  It really is precious and they are so fun to watch as they interact.  

Walker, we just love you to the moon!!!  Before we know it, it will be birthday time!! I may or may not have already started planning it....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment