Monday, November 19, 2012

The Start of a Great Week!

As soon as carpool ended on Friday, Ella Kate, Walker and I hit the road for G and Kay Kay's house!  While we played in Madison, J got the chance to go to the National Youth Workers Convention in Dallas with some friends.  
We had a great visit at Papaw's followed by a delicious dinner at Trace Grill.

These two love each other so very much!

Ella Kate was beyond thrilled because all the Christmas decorations were on display at Papaw's including her favorite table...the trains!
Saturday morning, we got up bright and early to head to Starkville.  It was a gorgeous day topped off with a big Bulldog W...you can't get much better than that!!!!  I cried like a baby throughout the game.  Seeing Nick Bell's mama walk across the field just got me and then the band did the Patriotic show...and the flood gates opened. I was just in awe as men and women stood up during their branch's song and a feeling of pure gratitude for their service overwhelmed me.  It was just so special!!!

Ella Kate LOVED the huge American Flag! The band is her favorite part of the whole game!!!
Bless sweet Walker's heart!! I dressed him for a blizzard!!!!
I got to catch up with one of my favorite students from Clinton...who is now in college!!! How can it be that I am old enough for this?????  Love you Lyssa!!!!
My precious little cheerleader crashed on the way back from the game.  Too much fun for one day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment