Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a busy (shocking) and super fun weekend! On Friday, J took the kids to the park to play and I ran a few errands.  It was a gorgeous day and Ella Kate had a great time...and I so enjoyed a few minutes just to myself!!! 
Ella Kate and I showed our Maroon Friday spirit off on Friday at school.  We still believe in the team and support them!! Hoping that this week's outcome will be a little bit better!!!!!!!
Ella Kate did a lot of playing this weekend.  She loves the magnetic paper doll set that Aunt Ellen made for her for her birthday.
I mean, who wouldn't want to play with a paper doll that looks like you?
Big news for Brother Bear!!! We have a tooth!!!! It makes me want to cry because he is just growing up too fast, but he looks mighty cute with that little chomper peeking through on the bottom!!!
Here is a better view...
Ella Kate received a very special piece of mail.  Cinderella sent EK her very own postcard! We mailed a letter to Cinderella a couple of weeks ago and EK was THRILLED to get her postcard.  She loves it so much that it is what she picked to take to show and tell today at school.
Mom and Dad spent the weekend with the kids so I could help J with our high school fall retreat.  The kids LOVED every minute of it and I enjoyed getting to have great conversations with some pretty amazing students.
Yesterday was Trunk or Treat at church.  My little Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were pretty precious!!! I will be posting a TON of pictures soon.

Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your tooth Walker man!!!! I hope Reid isn't too far behind you in getting one of his!! If it is much longer he is going to have knawed his hands off;)))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE Mickey & Minnie!! Love the costumes! Def need to write a Disney letter from MR....she would flip getting a postcard from a princess!

    ReplyDelete