Monday, October 29, 2012

Trunk or Treat 2012

 Our church hosted Trunk or Treat last night.  It is always so fun and it finally felt like fall last night! 

 Thank you so much Kay Kay and G for keeping the kids this weekend and for hanging out with us while we walked around at church.
                                      
 I just love these two!!!!

This is Ella Kate's friend Connors.  I mean, how cute are these two? We told them to stand together for a picture and this is the pose they did.  It's like they are a college couple at a date party! AHHHHH!!!!
 I can't even deal!!!!!




 People go all out with the decorations.  I loved this one!


 This is our friend Sam.  He was cracking me up as the old man from UP.  He had little glasses too but he wasn't a huge fan of them.  I could just eat him up!
We are excited for the Halloween fun to continue on Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment