Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Kay Kay

Today, my parents, Haley and Jordan all came to Hattiesburg to celebrate my mom's birthday.  
Ella Kate has been beyond thrilled for some of her favorite people to come to her house.  She picked out decorations, plates, the gifts, and even made the cake.  She was so proud!!! She did get a little disappointed because she did not receive her invitation to the birthday party.  The "mail man" must have lost it.  Oops!

 It was so great to have these pretty girls with us!!!! 
 Ella Kate is a little photographer in training.  She LOVES taking pictures and after each shot, she says "I got it.  That was a good one!"

 I love that these pictures make it look like it is really fall!!! The cooler weather really needs to hurry up!!!
 My babies sure do love their aunts!!!!!  



 We hope you had a fabulous birthday Kay Kay!!! Thank you for coming to see us!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment