Monday, September 10, 2012

4 Months Old

Walker Man turned 4 months old on Saturday.  He is THE BEST baby and we are having such fun with him.  He is sleeping 12 hours a night as well as taking a 45 minute nap in the morning and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap.  My babies like to sleep as much as me!!! Thank goodness!!! He eats 4 6oz bottles a day.  He goes to the doctor this week for those stinky shots, and I can't wait to see how much he has grown.  He laughs all the time and has a smile that just melts my heart.  Ella Kate is the best at making him cackle. They are too precious together. He loves to practice sitting up and MUST face out to see everything when being held.  He is super at rolling over and he loves his pacifier. I am excited that we will finally make it to Starkville in a couple of weeks so he can experience his first Bulldog game.  We love you Brother Bear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment