Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Ella Kate must have been a sweet girl this year because Santa (or Ho Ho, as she calls him) came to see her.EK made these cookies in Columbus to leave for "Ho Ho."
She was so excited to see her new things for the first time!!!
Forget the big stuff, EK went straight for the "WOO WOO!"
I hope that she will love her kitchen as much as my sisters and I did growing up!
I am obsessed with her Baby Be Blessed doll!!! J picked out the scripture patch on the little doll's tummy and I just think she is so special!
EK was a big fan of the pot holder that came with some of her kitchen food. She kept in on her hand even when playing with other things. I think she thinks it is a mitten...oh well.
Playing in her tent.
EK thought that this little book was the funniest thing ever. She was laughing like crazy every time she turned the page. I am so thankful I have a little girl who LOVES her books!!!

Now, on to Christmas in Jackson...

No comments:

Post a Comment