Thursday, December 16, 2010

5 Years

It is crazy to think that 5 years ago (tomorrow), I married my best friend. So much has happened in these 5 years, but it honestly seems like it was just yesterday that we said our "I do's." Every day is an adventure and I feel so blessed to be able to share this life with such an incredible, Godly man. I am so thankful for all that J is and thank Jesus for creating him just for me. I can hardly wait to see what the future holds for our family!!

J and I have some unbelievably kind people in our lives who are so good to us. Some of our friends from church so graciously gave us there amazing condo in Orange Beach for 5 days so we could get away and celebrate our anniversary. We are LOVING just bumming around and we even slept until 10 this morning!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!

I do miss this sweet face though!!! A HUGE thank you to my parents for keeping Ella Kate so we could get away and a super big shout out to Haley for keeping EK while mom and dad were at work!!! THANK Y'ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Now, back to the relaxing!!! We are going to take advantage of not having an agenda because come Sunday....we will be hitting the road to celebrate Christmas in Columbus, then back to Hattiesburg for a couple of days...Jackson on Christmas day...Breakthru the 27-30...head to Jacksonville on the 31st....watch the Bulldogs dominate on the 1st...then head home...I think I will go take a nap now after thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment