Saturday, October 16, 2010

Punkins

We headed to Mitchell Farms this morning for some punkin pickin. This place was really incredible! They had pumpkins (of course), sunflowers, a corn bin, a covered wagon ride around the farm, fire truck, tractors, and so on. My mom and dad met us this morning and we had a great time!!! I took over 400 pictures, so here are some of my favorites....sorry it is so many!!! Happy Fall Y'all!!!!

"Which one should I pick????"
"I will take this one!"
They had a barn with lots of animals. Ella Kate was especially fond of the ducks. She talked to them and quacked at them until we made her move on to something else.








G and Kay Kay, thanks for hanging out with us!!!


This was such a fun way to spend our day! Now, if only the dawgs could pull out a win!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment