Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Dream of....Haley?????

The Heritage UMC youth fall retreat was this weekend. J and I, along with about 75 students headed to Camp Wesley Pines for an incredible time of worship, fellowship, yummy food, and fun. Ella Kate got to spend the weekend with mom, dad and Haley. She had a BLAST and didn't miss us at all! Haley was home for fall break so she kept Ella Kate quite entertained!!! One night, Haley decided she wanted to dress Ella Kate up in some of our old costumes....this turned in to a fashion show by Haley instead!!! Anyway, it was HILARIOUS to see Haley in all of my old prom/homecoming dresses as well as several dresses that were worn by Jordan, twirling outfits, cheerleading suits, etc. Here are just a few pictures from the "fashion show." There will be more to come...probably on Haley's birthday!!!!Why oh why do we have this outfit??? I think it actually was worn by Jordan at one point...I know I never wore it!!! I think Haley can pull it off though!!!
Haley and EK in some twirling gear. Sadly, we couldn't find any batons to complete the look.

Ella Kate was working on her heel stretch in her second costume. I think she is about ready for the dance kick line!!!!
My little pumpkin....this was my outfit when I was about 6, so needless to say the bubble was a very long dress, but I think she is pretty cute!!!!

Thank you soooooooo much Kay Kay, G and Haley for letting Ella Kate play with y'all this weekend!!! I know she had a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment