Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A New Chair and a New Tooth!

J's parents found this precious chair in an antique shop in Columbus. They had it recovered and brought it to Ella Kate when they came for Easter. It turned out sooooo cute and Ella Kate LOVES it! My mom made an "E" pillow and matching throw to put in the chair and she also made a pillow for my glider and a new curtain. Thanks Nana and KayKay for making Ella Kate's room so fun and colorful!!!! I love it!!!!
"I love my chair! It makes me clap with excitement!"

Also, this is one of my favorite dresses in EK's closet. My sweet teacher friend Mrs. Bennett from Clinton gave me this precious little dress. It is made out of a vintage pillow case and tablecloth. It is tooooo cute!!!!!
And finally, Ella Kate has a tooth!! It only took 9 1/2 months to get to this point, but we have victory. That little white place on her gums would be the tooth. Teething is not so fun but EK now has a whole world of possibilities of things to eat with the help of this little guy!!!

1 comment: