Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun at the Zoo



Today was absolutely beautiful and was a great day to go to the zoo with my little monkey. Our friend Max Kingsbury was in town from Columbus for the day and he got to hang out with Ella Kate and me. We rode on the train, saw lots of critters, and yes, I even sweated a little bit!Here is our Zoo Crew...Ann Marie and Sam Blair, EK, and Max. Max's comment in the car: "There are a lot of babies in this van!" Yes Max, there were a lot of babies and let me just tell you, it is a challenge to keep everyone happy!!!!
Here is EK checking out the tigers. She was great today and I can't wait to take her back again!!! I LOVE the zoo!!!!!
The new tiger exhibit was AWESOME!!!! I mean, this is pretty stinking close to a tiger! They really did a great job with the new habitat and these tigers are HUGE!!!!

It was a great day with friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! We went to the zoo Friday when they opened the Tiger exhibit....so cool! MR loved it, but the carosel most of all!! Love her dress! Hope y'all are having a great week...despite the pollen!

    ReplyDelete