Saturday, November 24, 2018

Whoops!

So, it's been a minute since I posted here and my only excuse is SCHOOL!  This semester has flown by but it has been quite an adjustment this year as I have gone back to work full time, all three kids are in big school, and J has gone back to school for an additional masters degree. It's a lot but it's been a really great thing. The kids are each having wonderful years and I adore my job. My class is precious and my team of teachers is absolutely amazing.  Such a gift!  The little two have adjusted to their new school so well and it seems like they have always been there.  So, although you haven't heard much from me over the last few months, all is well.....busy....but well!  I promise to update more frequently now because the end of the year is quickly approaching and I need my new blog book printed😉.

Here are some snaps from around school.  It's so fun to get to see them in action!

EK had the closest estimate for jelly beans in the jar for the whole 4th grade. We surely did enjoy her prize!
Sweet friends.
Pep rally days are always an exciting time...especially when your team is undefeated! Go Pats!
The kids think it is so cool that the "big boys" from the football team come and open car doors during carpool each Friday. 
Em and her teacher are best friends🙂
Em has another best friend as well. You will see her a lot in pictures. 
The maroon was a nice change of pace from all the red and blue!

EK got to share some of our pictures from  China with her class. They read a story about China so she was thrilled to get to tell all she knows about it with her friends. 
The 4th grade has put together a podcast each week of this semester. They interview faculty members, create commercials and produce the podcasts.  EK was chosen to be the interviewer and she knocked it out of the park!  She was awesome. 
Love these two sweet boys. I've known this one's mom since she and Jordan were in the first grade! I love that these boys get to be friends now too. 
My boys!
And this little friend...goodness....I could not love him anymore. Walker has the best little buddies. 
EK is getting so grown up looking!  I don't think I like it!
Being in the same grade with W has it's perks.  We get to hang out a lot. 
These three are thick as thieves.
Pink out pep rally
Class is way better when you get to go to the park for research instead of staying inside all day. 
J carved a pumpkin with W's class. 




So much cuteness in one picture! 
W did his first book report. I think our Curious George pumpkin turned out pretty well....I sure am  glad we made it on  a paper mache pumpkin so we can use it again next year for Emma 😂😉 
There were lots of pumpkin activities in October. 
Safety first! 
EK had a field trip. Turns out, the area where the kids were supposed to explore was a little bit messier than anyone expected. Good thing she has the best teacher to rescue her! 
Emma was the special snack last week for the Scarecrow unit. We loved getting to read with her class and share a fun Scarecrow snack with her friends. 

If you made it through all these pictures, then wow! I'm impressed!  Check back soon and I will post more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment