Friday, August 17, 2018

Goodbye Summer!

We finished out our summer with a bang!  J and I took the little two to the natural science museum while EK explored the MS history museum with my parents (where no cameras were allowed😉)
The Ripley's Believe It Or Not exhibit was a hit!
Our friends have a climbing wall in their backyard. The kids think it is the best thing ever! Play dates are never dull with the Blairs!
W and Em spent some time in Columbus while I got my classroom ready to go. They made countless trips to the fire station, went to two family reunions and did a lot of swimming. They had the best time and I am so appreciative of the Nelsons who were willing to have them while I worked.
EK and I spent many, many, many hours in this space getting it ready to go for my class. She was a big helper!
It was a really great summer but I think we were all ready to get back in a routine! We may be changing our tune in a couple of weeks😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment