Sunday, September 10, 2017

Rah Rah!!❤️💙

EK attending a mini cheer camp this last week and then got to perform on Friday at the pep rally and ballgame.


The pep rally was crazy early in the morning so I could not be there bc of work but thanks to Haley, I felt like I was right there with all the pictures and videos she shared with me. Thanks, Ha!

At the game, the kids got to run on the field with the football team, dance and cheer at halftime and then cheer during one quarter of the game. We couldn't help but laugh as EK scooted and scooted further and further away from the group as to make sure that her adorning fans had a clear view😂  By the end, there was a good 5 yards separation between EK and the rest of the group and she was loving every minute!



One of my sweet d group girls is a "big" cheerleader and was assigned to EKs grade. I know one very happy little girl to have Emma as her cheerleader! 

This was the last Lil Pats performance for these girls bc in 4th grade, they will get to cheer every week at the 4th grade football games. I can't even. 
The gang was in attendance to cheer on our cheerleader. So grateful for all these people and how they make my kids feel so loved!


Walker got to enjoy some Big Foot candy which just so happened to be my Papaw JONES' nickname!  Aunt Carolyn found this fun treat and W sure did enjoy them. 
Kat, Hunter and Greg Sykes were in town for baseball so they came to hang it with us as well. So much fun!
It was a good night under the lights!  

No comments:

Post a Comment