Monday, February 15, 2016

Things I Love

In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I would share some things I LOVE in our life as of late.....


1) I LOVE these three and since they looked so cute in their Valentine's gear, we had to snap some pictures...obviously!





2) I LOVE that we got to party with our people at their schools. 
Sweet, sweet little friends!

3) I LOVE that we got to celebrate the marriage of 2 of our former students. Emily was in my very first d group that I led but she is way more like family to us. She is so genuine and kind and I am so thankful that my kids have her to look up to as a role model! J performed the ceremony and it was truly a Jesus filled time that was incredibly special to experience. 

4)  I love my adoptive mama friends! Community is so huge and there are no words to describe the gift of mamas who share the same passion for orphan care and totally get the adoption life. These sweet friends and I got to spend the weekend in Georgia last weekend worshipping, learning, and laughing (a lot) together alongside 450 other adoptive mamas. Pretty amazing!

5)  I LOVE that when I go away, my kiddos get loved on by all our family. EK spent the weekend with my parents and then with Haley and Robert. She had the best time. 
J and the little two spent some time playing in Columbus while I was away as well. 

6) I mentioned community, well....I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!!!!  I am so thankful for these friends that we get to do life with daily. The group text message amongst the girls will make you wet your pants it is so hysterical. These are my people and for that, I am so thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment