Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fall Fest

Our church hosted a fall fest last night. There was a great turn out of both church members and also friends from around the community. We had a great time (even though it was HOT) and so appreciate all the hard work of the staff and the volunteers who made this event possible!

Walker LOVED, LOVED, LOVED all the inflatables!
Ella Kate took off with her BFF Sienna as soon as they arrived. They are the absolute sweetest and I am so thankful for this precious friend for my girl.
Emma's favorite activity was eating. Shocker.
Three kids going full speed in three different directions definitely required back up support! 
I'm so very grateful for my parents for lots of reasons but on this particular day, I'm especially grateful for their willingness to help me chase kids!


We played a few games.  We may need to work on her form a bit. 
Serious business!

It seems 2 of my people have that trait that makes it necessary to stick your tongue out when you are working hard. So funny. 
So much fun!
It was a good night with my loves!  On to our next fall activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment