Monday, July 21, 2014

A Whole Lot of Randomness

So, it seems that I have become quite the blog slacker.  Here is an attempt to bring things up to speed.  Our dancer from the IBC won the silver, so that was pretty cool.  I told y'all he was legit good!

Walker apparently found my phone and took 264 pictures that looked just like this.  No seriously, 264 identical pictures.  Just what I always wanted!












J spent 10 days in Peru with some of his students.  They did construction, backyard Bible clubs, worked in an orphanage, and did door to door visiting.  Our church has been going to the same place for years, so he said it was truly amazing to see the relationships that have formed through the years.  It seemed like a very fruitful time for them.  As for the rest of us at home, I am thankful for facetime because 10 days is a LONG time!
J gave EK a lego set for her birthday.  She is obsessed and does such a good job following the directions to build her princess castle.  She is so proud.

We visited with my Papaw on my birthday and EK read several books to him.  She's pretty proud of that too.
These two are so silly.  They love to peek a boo behind trees or anything else for that matter.  Our photographer friend Kelly has trained them well!
I love my sweet babies!
We so loved having Jordan in town for a few days! Virginia is just too far from Mississippi!

J and I just got home from 5 days in Panama City with 1800 jr high and high school students (only 54 were ours) at Big Stuf camp.  Fun, right?  I'm not sure when the last time that just J and I had a picture taken, but somehow we ended up with 4 in our 5 days!
Our group had an incredible time worshiping together, hanging out, and just enjoying the beautiful beach.
I am thankful to both sets of our parents for tag teaming the babysitting duties so that I could be a part of the trip.  The kids spent the first part of the week with the Nelsons.  They had a big time shopping at the Dollar Tree, eating lots of Happy Meals in order to collect all the Beanie Babies and eating ice cream at 10 pm.  Grandparents are allowed to do that, you know.


One more picture from our trip.  I am not a selfie person, but I did send this picture to the other leaders. I rode in a van of 8th grade boys.  Y'all.  There are no words to describe the smell.  It could peel paint.  Unbelievable. And my hair is sticking up bc I had been hanging my head out the window.
When we got out of the car yesterday after church, Walker asked to have his picture taken, so I of course obliged.  It was fun to be at the beach, but it was way better to be home with my little ones!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment