Monday, April 22, 2013

SBW

I just love going to Starkville.  I love getting to see family and friends, and of course love to see the Dawgs play.  We spent Saturday at Super Bulldog Weekend and we had such a fun time.  We went by Haley's apartment to visit for a bit before the baseball game.  How is it that Baby Haley will be graduating college in 3 weeks??? I mean, she was in the 3rd grade when I graduated high school...yikes...I am old.  Congrats to this pretty girl too because she landed her first teaching job at Madison Station!!! WOO HOO!!!!
 Walker is obsessed with his Kay Kay and got lots of extra attention while EK and G went to get ice cream.


 We had a blast at the baseball game and enjoyed getting to see the Diamond Dawgs beat up on Auburn.  It is truly a special place to watch baseball and thanks to 14,000+ fans at the game, MSU now holds the top 10 spots for largest attendance in NCAA baseball history!!! We love our baseball in Starkville!!!!

We got to visit with the Gordons for a few minutes.  There were so many people that it made it a little difficult to play though.  Always great to hug their necks even if only for a minute!!!

 We got to visit with the Sykes crew too. It was great to have all the extra hands to keep my 2 entertained during the game!!!
We missed the football scrimmage but I am already counting down the days until the season starts.  My favorite little punter will be a senior this year....and he got ENGAGED yesterday!!!! We love you Baker!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment