Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in Madison

We spent Christmas Day in Madison with my family.  The weather was less than ideal, but luckily the terrible storms stayed away!
Apples to Apples is a must for our family.  Ella Kate wanted to play and was quite confident in her skills because she kept saying, "I'm going to beat all y'all.  I'm going to win, win, win!"


 We LOVE getting to visit with Papaw and I think Papaw loved getting to watch Ella Kate ride on her new bike and Walker crawl around and pull up on everything!

Ella Kate had fun playing with all her aunts!!
 Woo Hoo!!! It's a princess bike!!!! Thanks to the nasty rain, the downstairs became a bike track.  Ella Kate made at least 100 laps around the house yesterday!!!
 G and his princess
 We had a little entertainment from Haley and J....and yes, there is a video =)

 Walker loves his aunts too!

 I so love getting to see my sisters!
 Walker really had a big time getting in to all of the tissue paper.
 Yeah for the Princess Barbie dolls! And thank you to Aunt Haley for super gluing all the shoes to their feet so we don't lose them!!!!!!

 Mary Reeves can now dress for ballet with EK thanks to Jordan!!!
 A little jam session with Daddy 
We had a fabulous day!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that doll's beautiful name!!! Sooooo sweet! Great pics from a great day! I'm so sad I never thought to glue those blasted doll shoes on! Ha!

    ReplyDelete